Sat, 31 Dec 1994 16:13:00 -0600
On Sat, 31 Dec 1994, Claudia Dizenzo wrote:

> >You are not authorized to GET (CTL format) file "CFS-Y FILELIST" from
> >filelist LISTSERV.
>
>      Why isn't this working?  How can it be that I'm not authorized?
> How do I *get* authorized?
>
>      If anyone can help, I'd be really appreciative!  Thank you!

Could be any of a number of things.  First would be what does the FAC
say?  You may need your postmaster to check this for you.  Next, if you
are authorized, are you writing from the authorized address?  If not,
you'll propably need to use your personal password rather than the list
password, if it has one.  Another thing is that the FACs are case
sensitive (I think).  If your postmaster put them in in lower case
it may not work.  Again, ask your postmaster.  There could be other
problems, but those are the ones I think of off hand.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L