"Crovo, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:48:29 -0500
I tried searching the archives for this but had no luck finding anything
matching our situation. That may be because as hard as it is to explain,
it's just as hard to find good search terms.

Our list host is running Listserv 1.8d. We have Reply-to = both,respect
so that the originator of the mail and all subscribers will get copies
of replies by default.

If I originate something to the list, when someone replies I get two
copies, one as a subscriber of the list and the other to me alone (the
originator). Is there a setting so that Listserv will only send to the
originator if that address is not already subscribed?

Thanks for any assistance.