Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:49:14 -0400
Is there a listserv setting that will reject messages with multiple
address in the To: field?  I'm not worried about cross-posting to other
lists -- I'm just trying to keep list members from revealing their email
distribution lists to everyone on the list, and having replies that were
supposed to be private come back tot he list when people have "reply all"
set.  But of course the users often don't pay attention to this.  I tried
to scan for this in the list owner's manual, but couldn't find it.

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]