"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:02:42 EST
Folks

I manage three ListServ lists on one hose, and I am also on another  ListServ
list thru another host that I do not manage.

I have a separate Gmail account for each of these four.  On all four
accounts, any mail sent from Gmail does is not reproduced back to the  sender.  This
is true for several other gmail account holders who are  subscribed to the
lists.  NONE of us get our messages REPROed back to  us.

Accounts are set to MAIL NOACK REPRO, yet ... no message sent to the list  is
REPROed back.

The gmail accounts get ALL other mail from the list and from  the outside.
They get all mail from the list and msgs from the  listserv and they even get
the ACK response from the list when the setting  is for MAIL ACK NOREPRO.

Very

Any help?

TekHelp  Team
Ecolint Listserv Group