Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:42:15 -0500
Kevin Parris wrote:
> Try just changing only the one keyword of interest, instead of including
> three options.  You might also find the order in which the keywords are
> given may influence the results, because there are subtle interactions
> among them - so if you want to send multiple options on a single line,
> try moving the one with NO on it to last in the sequence.

I've never had problems with multiple options in one email command before,
that I recall, and the order of the options has never seemed to matter.
Also, it seems to me that if the order matters in commands it would also
matter in Default-Options in the list header, but it doesn't seem to; at
least, I can put them in any order I please, or just happen to, and they
still work just the same.

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]