Sun, 30 Jun 1996 21:16:10 -0400
I own the law school mailing list, and wanted to implement renewals on the
list. Obviously, as a school list, there are calendar considerations. I used
this line:

*  Renewal=         09/30,04/15

Figuring that these were safe "in class" dates. What I didn't count on was
the string of renewal confirmations that flowed out immediately thereafter.
Am I to assume that upon implementation of a renewal, LISTSERV checks all
subscriptions that were in existence as of the last renewal date?
If so, it'd be nice if it said that in the manual (I read long and hard
before doing this; assumed it was safe to do so).

Also, how can I undo this mess? Will:
QUIET CONFIRM LAWSCH-L FOR *.*
work?

TIA,
Philo
Philo                          || quod per sortem
[log in to unmask]                || sternit fortem,
*2*E GULC        <*>           ||    mecum omnes plangite!
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||         -Carmina Burana