Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jul 1994 23:00:55 -0400
>At 21.54 1994-07-26 +0000, The Gentle Zephyr wrote:
>>OK, Christer -- in one sentence, what are they saying now???
>>
>The "Bernt" person states that he has nothing to do with Telias mailsystem
>whatsoever. He is somewhat involved with their X400 but that's beside the
>point.
>So someone needs to find the person that is really responsible at Telia and re-
>complain.
>
>>Will someone explain why we should not serve off *.telia.se and *.dialog.se?hold of the wrong guy, dialog.se doesn't seem to have
>anything bad.

Ok, so serve off *.telia.se (since they are sending mail that can't be
replied to and there's no straight-forward way to ask them about it).

Dialog.SE is doing one thing that's certainly not helpful--answering
questions from overseas in Swedish.  Diplomats communicate in French,
engineers and many scientists communicate in German, nearly 1/3 of the
World's population communicates in one dialect or another of Chinese, but
air traffic controllers and Internet postmasters communicate in English.

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax