Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:44:14 -0600
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:02:17 -0400, Barbara J Robinson/HSC/VCU
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there a way with the query command for a subscriber to find out which
>lists he is subscribed to without getting all the parameter information
>for each list?

No.  A List Owner can use

 Query * for [log in to unmask]

but it will return all subscription options for all lists, very verbose.
You can get a somewhat less verbose listing via the command form

 Query ***GUI*** * for [log in to unmask]

but it still lists all parameters, just in a more compact format.

As Eric has said you can also try

 QUIET DEL * [log in to unmask] TEST

but this is dangerous if you get the syntax wrong as actual deletions may
occur.

>Also, is there a way to check to see what you are subscribed to using a
>wildcard?  We have alot of lists that all begin with cm- and I was
>wondering how someone would check to see which of those lists he is
>subscribed to.

A subscriber can simply do

 Query *

(the "For [log in to unmask]" is only available for List Owners.)