Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:59:36 -0600
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 23:38:17 +0000, Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks, Ben. But what I didn't understand (but do now) was why what appeared in the field wasn't the sender's address, but that 00000028194b0977-dmarc-request address. I didn't find that in the FAQ.

Maybe an explanation of that dmarc-request address should be in the
List-Owners FAQ as well.  I'll make that suggestion to L-Soft.

Documentation on the DMARC feature goes back to when that feature was
introduced, in May 2014.
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/LISTSERV16.0-2014b_WhatsNew.pdf

I recall there was a lot of discussion at about that time on LSTSRV-L.  I
would assume that most List-Owners would have seen this before now and know
that it is generated by LISTSERV.  FWIW.  ;-)