Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 May 1997 10:10:10 PDT
On Mon, 26 May 1997 12:59:14 -0500, Kenny Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have had a professor who teaches distance learning classes approach me
> about the possibility of running a list for his students.  Does anyone know
> of software for OS/2?  Our mail server resides on an OS/2 box.

After using a WWW search-engine, I suggest    http://WWW.LYRIS.COM

which claims:

  Lyris is a software program for hosting Internet email mailing lists,
  such as open discussions, moderated forums, announcement lists, ...

and:

  You can download and use Lyris at no cost
  to create up to 2 mailing lists of 50 members each.
  To create more lists or have more members, you will need ...

P.S.  Try   http://WWW.MustHave.COM
      for the list of "must-have-it" add-on software for OS/2.

<< 716-byte "signature-file" for Kenny Johnson snipped by KLASSEN >>