Robert Litchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 12:37:07 -0400
I would think that this is a good candidate for a SCAM.....

No email address was left by the way, so don't think you could have SPAMMED
them back.

>On Tue, 13 Dec 1994, Winship wrote:
>
>> the ads from Lionel Goldberg?  If those are the only ones he hit,
>> I suppose his targeting is better than most, but I don't subscribe to
>
>Well, there was this list; also LIBJOB-L (entry level librarian positions
>in NYS) and British Cars (self-explanatory). Offhand, I'd say he (they?)
>posted to just about any and every list they could find! Credit for
>diligence; BIG demerit for annoyance!
>
>Unfortunately, I deleted the messages; maybe I should have sent them back!?
>
>Andrew Mace
>NYLINE

Robert Litchfield, President
Prime Service Co.
**We continue to build the World Wide Web**
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Tel: (514) 256-0383
Personal Email: [log in to unmask]