Bernt Allonen Privat <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 23:49:25 +0200
>On Tue, 26 Jul 1994 20:46:24 +0200, Bernt Allonen Privat wrote:
>>Jag  vet inte vem du har skickat bifogat meddelande...
>
>Would someone like to take a crack at translation?
>

>/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
>   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax

Yes I will be pleased to help you.

The message was a response to Peter Lothberg, who sent me your
message.

He  seems to think that I have a responsability for the domain
'telia.se',  which is NOT AT ALL the case.  I also told him to
contact  Bjorn Eriksen to find out who is responsible for  the
domain 'telia.se'.

However,  I  have also arranged to forward your message and an
erlier  message  on the same subject sent to me  by  Peter  to
[log in to unmask]  I hope that they  will respond directly
to you.

I  used to work for Televerket,  that is now  Telia  AB,  many
years  on differnt kinds of data networks and X.400 based mail
services.

However,  today  I  am  working for the Swedish  branch  of  a
multinational company called Unisource,  which is operating  a
commercial  IP  network in Sweden and expanding that into  the
rest  of  Europe.   Our  Unisource  colleuges  in  Holland  is
operating   the   European  university   network   'EUROPANET'
supporting IP,  CLNP and X.25.

We are also operating a X.400 service in a number of countries
with  the  ADMD name 400net,  and have  an RFC1327  compatible
Internet  gateway  in  operation in Sweden.  My  office  email
addresses are given below if you have any further questions.

regards/bernt

Name:   Bernt Allonen              Address:  Unisource Business
Phone:  +46 8 688 2181                       Networks Sverige AB
Fax  :  +46 8 688 2006                       P. O. Box  101 35
X.400:  c=se, a=400net, p=unisource          S-121 28 Stockholm
        s=allonen, g=bernt                   Sweden
Email:  [log in to unmask]