Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:08:39 -0400
On 1 Sep 00, at 10:00, Samuel Dilla <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I know that there two addresses in the list with
> no visible emails when I use REVIEW listname.

Note that if you use the (ALL qualifier on your REVIEW command, then
you will see all subscribers, even the CONCEALed ones. This only
works for the list owners of course.

For example:
REVIEW listname (ALL NOH

It even points out which ones are concealed.

If you want to get ONLY the addresses that are concealed, you have to
use the QUERY command as has already been pointed out.

Francoise