Joan Korenman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:43:16 -0500
Earlier today, Rick Narad wrote:

>This is the response that I just got from [log in to unmask] regarding
>today's spamming.  Since it arrived minutes after I sent my nastygram, I wonder
>if they have some type of automated respose (or am I being more paranoid than
>normal?).

        I received the same message from delphi, but it arrived more than
an hour after I sent my complaint.  I thus assume that they were inundated
with complaints and felt compelled to draw up that response.  At least I
hope so.  (By the way, I might mention that my list did not receive the
spam; I assume that that's because it's set to send=private.  I received
the spam on another list to which I subscribe.)

        Joan Korenman        Internet: [log in to unmask]
                             Bitnet:   korenman@umbc