Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:57:54 -0600
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:27:22 -0700, Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>About 2 or 3 times per week when approving a posting to a moderated list,
>using the hypertext link supplied in approval request email, I get the
>message that the confirmation code does not correspond to any pending
>command. However, not only is this the first time I issued approval for the
>message, but it is delivered in spite of the error message. While this is
>not a problem since the message does get delivered, it is a bit
>bewildering. I have not ever had the problem when replying with OK.

If you examine the LISTSERV log file carefully, you will see that in fact
the confirmation is done twice at the same logged time or 1-2 sec. apart.
This may be a network anomaly, or a funny mouse pushbutton or something
else.  Anyway, the error message display is what makes it to your screen,
not the 'success' message.