Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:55:00 EST
>I recently set  up a Listserv list  for a colleague so that  its moderated. I
>used: Send= Editor along with the  Editor keyword equal to the E-mail address
>of the person who does the editing for this particular list.

>Now, this  person wants to have  his list set up  so that when he  forwards a
>message to the list which was submitted by someone else, that Listserv treats
>the headers  and everything as  if the message  was coming directly  from the
>author of the original  message as apposed to the editor. ...

If you change to SEND=EDITOR,HOLD then the editor can simply use the
standard listserv OK mechanism to approve the posting with your desired
result.  If you need more control, then you will have to be using a
mailing agent that supports the RESENT- header style of forwarding.
-----
   Bill Verity  (814)-865-4758     [log in to unmask]
   Research Associate - Consulting and Applications Support Group
   Center for Academic Computing, Penn State
   Postmaster - psuvm.psu.edu      Listserv and Mailer maintainer