Mercedes Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:15:30 +0200
 Hello all again :-(
 I have another problem. When a user send a lists comand, he get a mail whith:

 >> lists
>None of  the lists  on this  server are visible  through the  LISTS command.
>Please use the "LIST GLOBAL" command  to find mailing lists of interest. For
>instance, "LIST  GLOBAL CHEM"  will return  a description  of all  the lists
>related to chemistry (lists whose name or topic contains the string "CHEM").
>You can also  search for LISTSERV lists through the  "CataList" interface at
>http://www.lsoft.com/catalist.html.

And this is the configuration of one list:

Esto es otra  lista de ejemplo moderada

Owner= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Ack= yes
Notify= Yes
Confidential= No
Renewal= yearly
Reply-to= List
Review= Private
Subject-Tag= -UAMTEST-
Subscription= By owner
Send= Editor,confirm
Moderator= [log in to unmask]
Validate= Yes
Default-Options= REPRO,SUBJ,noconceal

How can a user see all the list whith Confidential= No??. What is wrong
this time??

Thank you in advanced
Postmaster de la U.A.M.                      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Servicio de Informática
Fac. de Económicas, E-VI-110
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Crta. de Colmenar, Km. 15                     Fax : +34  91  397 39 14
E-28049 Cantoblanco.España (SPAIN)