"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 15:25:12 GMT
   When the spam from the actuary got posted to my list, I immediately
mailed [log in to unmask] to complain. (As an aside - I strongly
encourage all users of mailing lists to deal with spams in this manner as
opposed to resorting to "mail bombing" to exact revenge as has been
suggested.)
   This morning, the following message was waiting in my mailbox from

*********
Thank you for your report. This user has been permanently removed
from the system for abuse of Usenet and mailing lists. We apologize
for any inconvenience that was caused.

Margaret

NETCOM On-line Communication Services               Technical Support Staff
24-hour Support Line: 408-983-5970                       [log in to unmask]
*********

   Just FYI....

Take care,

David