"Chase B. Wrenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 16:05:53 CST
On Tue, 15 Nov 1994 15:57:10 -0500 Mr. Potatohead said:
>I  note  his/her/its  account  at  delphi is  now  set  to  not receive
>mail -  I presume  people  flooded his  mailbox  with fond greetings 8-)

 well, I know that I tried to send him 100 copies of his own spam, but
 I couldn't get the batch job to work right.

*    Chase B. Wrenn (205)348-0886
*
* "Do not seek to have events happen as you want them to, but instead
*  want them to happen as they do happen, and your life will go well."
*                                   --- Epictetus