Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:45:06 -0700
Thanks I will try the query. I didn't want to delete them unless I was sure there were bad. Over time I will probably make better judgements on that.

--
Nate Eckstine (DoIT CityWide Webteam)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98124-4709   USA

Work (206) 733-9658
Fax (206) 684-0911

At 14:38 9/28/2007 Friday, Nate Eckstine wrote:
>Our postmaster accounts get error messages from email addresses but with
>no list name attached to them. Is there a way to query all lists on our
>installation for a particular email address and what lists it is subscribed to?

Too much work.  Instead

DEL * bad_address PW=zzzzzz

or

Q * FOR bad_address PW=zzzzzz