Sat, 21 Sep 1996 06:02:34 -0500
> This brings up a question that has been bugging me.  Occasionally,
  snip

> not accessible, but this business of thinking in terms of physical
> space seems irrational.  Am I missing something?

Depends on who you listen to.  Al Gore, Mr. Info Superhighway, will
tell you it makes no difference.  Those who actually have to manage,
and find the money in their budgets to pay for, the resources might
tell you something different.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L