Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:24:12 +0200
Today is LISTSERV's 20th birthday! Scary as  that might be, it is also my
40th birthday, so I don't have much time to write e-mail, but I wanted to
give you all the URL where you can read more about LISTSERV's history and
register for  one of the  free licenses we are  giving away for  the 20th
anniversary:

http://www.lsoft.se/corporate/20anniversary.asp

We are giving away LISTSERV Lite  licenses until July 22. Anyone with the
Free Edition can  upgrade to the commercial edition at  no charge, and of
course anyone can  install the Free Edition at no  charge, as always. You
must  install the  software  before requesting  the  license because  our
lawyers would  have a heart  attack at the  thought that anyone  became a
licensee without agreeing to  their lovingly crafted click-wrap agreement
;-) We are  also concerned that some  people may read about  the offer in
the press and think that LISTSERV  is an Outlook add-on or something like
that.

Ok, I have to run and catch a train! Enjoy!

  Eric