Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:06:16 -0700
At 05:11 AM 11/19/2004, S Lamido wrote:

>I cannot remember how I got on this list.
>It has been a great help to me.
>Can somebody direct me to the website so I can read the messages from the
>archives.
>
>Susanne

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/LSTOWN-L.html

Your first step will be to set and confirm a password for yourself. That is
to prevent non subscribers such as spammers from accessing the archives to
harvest email addresses.  At the appropriate point as you are clicking your
way towards the actual archived messages you'll be asked for your email
address and password to continue. There will be an easy to follow link on
that page for establishing your password the first time.  If you subscribe
to any other lists on peach.ease.lsoft.com, such as SPAM-L, using the same
email address, and have set the password for that list, the same password
works for this one and you won't need to establish a different one.

--
[log in to unmask] 39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
"Drag God into politics, and you'll ruin his reputation in no time." -