Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:11:48 +0100
My goodness, what a bad-tempered  person Douglas sounds. He has
answered my question (contact LSOFT)  but I'm delighted to say there
is no-one on any of my lists who gets so irritated and worked-up,
and, I must admit, I don't knowingly associate with anyone on or off
lists who: " ...couldn't care less whether 'Morocco' is a kingdom, a
republic, a black hole or a colony of the twelfth planet."

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to everyone - except Douglas.

Dennis

.
Dennis Newson
formerly University of Osnabrueck Germany
List Manager CETEFL-L
Moderator of various other EFL lists
www.dennisnewson.de