Kevin Brunson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 12:27:49 EST
I'm beginning to wonder if DELETE supports the DD statement since removing //
doesn't  work, either.  I  continue to  get  some form  of  the message  that
[log in to unmask]  is not  subscribed.  Can someone  else  try DELETE?  I
have to remove a number of names from 6 or 7 lists which I'd prefer not to do
by hand.

On Mon, 20 Feb 1995 11:35:12 -0500 Roger Burns said:
>Your 2nd line should have no "//".
>
>-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]

 Earth Day every day,
                         Kevin

KEVIN D. BRUNSON  (219)631-8292  OFFICE OF UNIVERSITY COMPUTING
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME, INDIANA 46556

********            THIS IS NOT A JOKE                 ******
<:-)           VM Programmer needed immediately          )-:<