Tim Casten <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:32:14 -0400
One of my list owners is getting an error message when he tries to
forward a message to his listserv.  He is using microsoft entourage as
his email client on his mac.
This is the only time he gets this error is when he forwards email
from one individual to his list.

Below is the error message, any suggestions?

--
Tim