"F.J. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:08:19 -0500
I can't say about your situation or the organization of your list, but
the list I manage is gated to a newsgroup.  Every so often there will be a
flood of old messages.  A check of the mail headers will show they came
from the newsgroup.  I've assumed that an old news file was activated or
restored or something.  --joe