"Ginny Fiero, Systems Programmer, NYS Education Dept." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 16:59:10 EST
I have a "master" list that has "sublists" subscribed to it.  Members of the
sublists are supposed to get the mailings posted to the master list as well
as mailings posted to their sublist.  The sublist members DO get the master
list posts, however, they get it about 3 days later!!!

Why is that?  Is there a header keyword I need to set so that sublists get the
mail at the same time as the members of the master list?  Is it defined in
the LOCAL SYSVARS for the LISTSERV?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Ginny Fiero (518) 486-1912
[log in to unmask] or