Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:44:51 -0300
Thanks to both Kevin and Rich for the suggestions.  I guess I
still think it could be a lot easier for users if there were a
button on the front page to let them get to the "get a new
LISTSERV password" dialogue (in fact, I assumed there _was_
something like that and I'd just missed it).

Barring that, this makes sense to me:

> Recently I actually had someone take a screenshot of the login page and
> email the image to me saying they could not find any way to get a
> password for the site I administer.  I wrote back to point out that the
> underlined phrase "get a new LISTSERV password" (clearly readable in the
> image) is the link they need . . . perhaps the creation of an actual
> "button" for that would make it easier for some.  And maybe one of the
> LSOFT folks reading here will put that on the feature request queue.

That phrase is, yes, clearly readable, but the fact that it's
underlined as a link doesn't actually jump off the screen at
you.

-- Russ
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/