S Lamido <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:34:56 -0000
I have had a similar problem.
The way I sort it is to use the list header (config). Step by set
Removing the wrong bits saving then going back and correcting and saving again.
I get all kinds of gobbly goobly rubbish as feed back from listserve but it somehow corrects itself.

I find that using the list header for correcting or amending settings is better than anything else because it overrides any histroic errors that clog up the works.

If one goes back and checked the settings via the Wizard they are all in place correctly.

Susanne Lamido
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ian Fairclough
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:28 PM
  Subject: Header successfully replaced, but still a problem with the "Put" command--

  Dear LSTOWN-L readers,

  Using the Web interface, I successfully edited and replaced the header.  The
  question why my "Put" message was unsuccessful remains a mystery, but is
  academic at this stage.  If anyone wants to address it, though, I'd be
  interested to be further educated in listserv, especially how to
  successfully send commands like these by e-mail.

  Sincerely - Ian

  Ian Fairclough
  Listowner, DEWEYERROR list
  Marion Public Library