Mon, 25 Sep 1995 10:03:30 -0800
>Why was this sent to my mailbox?  I can't find anything in the message
>itself to indicate why it bounced?  Tia

I believe that the originator of the message in question, Nancy Leaver
<[log in to unmask]>, actually addressed it to owner-grunge-l
<[log in to unmask]>.  The comment from the LISTSERV says

>The enclosed mail file has been identified as a delivery error for list
>GRUNGE-L because it was sent to the reserved 'owner-grunge-l' mailbox.

and the header reads

>From: Nancy Leaver <[log in to unmask]>
>To: owner-grunge-l <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Better than Ezra
>Date: Mon, 25 Sep 95 11:45:00 PDT

You probably want to redirect it to the list as a whole.

--
Lefty [gYon-Pa] <[log in to unmask]>