Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:50:46 -0400
Due to a subtle planetary alignment, I have recently (a) upgraded our Listserv to 14.4, and also (b) installed the "display mailing list header" extension in Thunderbird.

The latter provides clickable links to the help/subscribe/unsub/archive/etc addresses when the corresponding List-xxxxx header is present in the envelope.  This was rather neat, and it popped up on several of those noisy mailman lists...

But I was surprised to see it on several Listserv lists, namely this one!

I've gone back through the 14.3 and 14.4 release notes and haven't found where this header variation comes from.  Can someone point me in the right direction, I appear to be lost :-)

Thanks in advance,

Jeff