Mike Buening <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 1996 14:40:49 +30000
I would think that as a rule you'd never subscribe an address that is
[log in to unmask]  No system administrator who's on top of things uses
his root account for anything but system administration and receiving
list mail shouldn't be one of them and any system administrator who's on
top of things will have a more personal account for themselves anyway.

Although with the insurgance of Linux users who are otherwise very new
to UNIX (the more the merrier I say :-) many of them install the system
and never make another account other than root.  To them I'd suggest making
another account if for nothing else to read list mail in.

Mike

| Mike Buening                 web http://www.nd.edu/~mbuening                |
| "Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution" --        |
| [log in to unmask]                         Theodosius Dobzhansky  |