Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:17:49 -0700
Sure, the viruses will hold whatever is sent to them.  Depending on your
mail program and how you retrieve the messages, there is a good
possibility that when you retrieve a message your mail program will put it
back together to become and attachment.  You can avoid some of the pain
by limiting messages to less than 200 or 150 lines.  Then only the smaller
pictures and some of the smaller marco viruses will sneak in.  Since my lists
have been line-limited in this way, I have not needed to remove any viruses
from the archives.