Lee Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 16:09:37 -0400
At 11:51 PM 9/22/95, Phredo wrote:
>I've been working with one of my ISP's on setting up Listserv at their
>site.  They have version 6.0 C (dated 12 Jul 94)  Can anyone provide
>information on this.  We can't seem to determine if it's LSOFT's product
>or what.

        That's Listproc.  The current version is 6.0d, but "current" means
old in this case.  There are going to be no future freeware releases.

        Listproc is "not as bad as majordomo, but nowhere near as good as
Listserv" (aving used Listproc for about 8 months before listserv, and
never bothering with majordomo because we would have demolished it).

Lee Silverman     [log in to unmask]      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/
    Someday we're going to look back on all this and tape over it.