Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:20:33 -0500
On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Francoise Becker wrote:
> On 24 Feb 98 at 9:57, Amy Stinson wrote:
> > Running: LISTSERV lite on NT4.0 spc 3
> >
> I'm pretty sure (I'd have to try it and I don't have time right now)
> that the web interface will only update list-specific mail templates,

   From what I have seen, only list specific mail templates.
   The mail templates in 1.8d can only be accessed by first selecting
a list.  When a list is selected and you click on "edit mail and www
templates", although the $SIGNUP file is listed any changes are
automatically saved in "listname.mailtpl"; where listname is the
list selected initially to get to those forms.  If listname.mailtpl
doesn't exist, it is then created.

--Trish
Trish Forrest, Queen's University, Kingston ON