Betty Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:29:30 -0500
Hi,

I think you could break the file down into pieces and rotate daily reminders
in the header or footer.  I used to post the guidelines on a regular basis,
but I don't have to anymore, tho I do have a link to them in each message
footer.

I generally keep new subscribers on review,  screen the first several posts
and if the post is not consistant with list guidelines, I'll explain the
problem and and ask them to revise and resubmit.  When they get it right,
I'll set them to noreview.

I have set of "reminder" e-mail templates that I use as well, see:
http://okcforum.org/~editor/
That way if I need to nudge someone, all I have to do is copy and paste and
perhaps add a personal touch if I want.

Betty