Jae Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Aug 1994 19:28:00 EDT
I am trying to move the subscriber base from one place (UNCCVM) to
another (GITVM1.GATECH.EDU).  Both lists have the same password, and I
*think* I'm following the instructions (from LISTOWNR.MEM) correctly.

I'm not able to receive net.data files (I'm looking into why), and
when I ask for f=mail of course it wraps.  As I'm on a VAX system I
don't think I can use the utility previously discussed.

Here's what happens when I try to make the move ... can anyone help
me?

Thanks

Jae Walker, co-owner ARCANA

> quiet move arcana *@* to [log in to unmask]
JAE@* has not subscribed to list ARCANA.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.160 sec                Device I/O:    11
 Overhead CPU:    0.013 sec                Paging I/O:     0
 CPU model:        4381                    DASD model:  3380