Eric Luo <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:50:14 -0400
Thanks! I already tried all of those ways. I looks like I can do nothing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Greenberg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

On: Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 01:21:32PM -0400,Eric Luo Wrote:

} A user doesn't want to receive the News from a mailing list. I checked but
} could not find user's mail address. Is there any way I can find out under
} what alias the user is receiving from the mailing list?

Some additional thoughts:
The username MAY be the same on both addresses.  Send to the listserv a
command like:

   query listname-L for username@*

Check for similar addresses.  The user may be subscribed as
[log in to unmask] and is now sending as [log in to unmask], so check:

   query listname-L for *@*node.com

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321
6507