Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:18:36 -0600
Is it possible to get Listserv to add the Usenet-acceptable "Approved:"
tag for moderated lists which have a Usenet mirror?

Situation:
I use a Listserv list as the "post submission address" for a moderated
Usenet group where I am the moderator.  The list is setup with
* Send=Editor
* Newsgroups= mynewsgroup

When I approve a message and send it back to Listserv for distribution,
Listserv adds the header tag "Approved-By:", which is great for
Listserv, but the Usenet server (inn using the mail2news perl script)
needs the usenet standard "Approved:" instead.

Is there anyway I can tell Listserv to add that header tag for me?

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: [log in to unmask]
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590