Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:59:55 -0500
>We're just getting our web interface working.  We are using version 1.8c.
>
>The standard format on page http://listserv...com/archives/index.html lists
>the number of subscribers in parentheses after each list's title.  Is there
>some way we can have the number-of-subscribers information hotlink to an
>actual list of current subscribers? Could we also set up a hotlink to bring
>up the Welcome file that would enable browsers to read about each list?
>Thanks in advance.

SOmebody has probably already answered whether or not this is possible (I
do not know myself) but the question to be asked here is, is this what you
want to really do?  Are you sure about this?  The opportunities you are
giving to any potential spammer will greatly increase if they can go
directly to your subscribers instead of through your list, and I'll bet
money on the fact that your subscribers will not be very happy about that.

>Tom

Glenn