Christian Vieser <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 18:58:59 +0100
Christian Vieser schrieb:
From [log in to unmask] Sat Dec  9 18:57:31 CET 1995
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 18:56:28 +0100
Sender: Liste Karlsruher List-Owner <[log in to unmask]>
From: Christian Vieser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: How to link two lists?
To: Christian Vieser <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

 about peering lists I found in the listserv manual the sentence:
  "After the link operation has been completed, it is recommended that you
   define "Peers=" keywords on lists you just linked..."

So, I have two lists with the same name on different listservs, how do I
now "the link" ? Defining the Peers keyword is obviously not enough.

Thanks for advice,

 Christian Vieser