Ed Paynter <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 18:00:44 -0500
I got a piece of Christmas advertising from a spammer the other day. I sent
a brief (and curt) message to <[log in to unmask]>. The postmaster's
reply to my not-so-polite note is below. If all providers were this prompt
and this firm, life would be a little bit better on the Net.

Thank you Mr Skully. (LSTOWN-L is a discussion list for hundreds of folks
who operate LISTSERV-managed discussion lists.)

Ed Paynter