Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 10:36:04 EST
Why don't they set up a separate userid for each of them?  AOL lets you
have up to five active "screen names" per account.  To the rest of the
Internet, it appears that these "screen names" are separate IDs, i.e.,
[log in to unmask] could be the main account ID but Joe Bob could set
up a screen name for his wife Jane (say, [log in to unmask]) and then
they could both subscribe to the same list.  The caveat here is that
each screen name has a separate mailbox and Joe Bob would have to log
off so Jane could log on.

Something you could suggest to them, anyway...

Nathan

BITNET:  NBRINDLE@INDYCMS  --------------------  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
Staff Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega Nat'l Service Fraternity, Tau Omicron Chapter
List Manager, ACCESS-L, BRTHPRNT, EXCEL-L@INDYCMS and other lists
Disclaimer:  My opinions are my own.  Indiana University can speak for itself.