Sun, 24 Jul 1994 21:58:52 EDT
> Add SIZE(nnnn) to the "Digest=" keyword. The suggested value is 1500
> lines, typically a bit less than 100k.

        I've checked the list database and I'm still not clear about
this.  I also have a subscriber who bounces digests sent her way when
they're over a certain size limit.  I don't have a "Digest=" keyword
in my list header, i.e. everything must be set to the default (Daily
etc.).  Now, if I add a line

*  Digest= Size(1500)

to the header, will this work?  In other words, do I have to specify
the "daily" etc. junk before it, and will it send a digest of 2000
lines out by breaking it up into two messages of 1500 and 500 lines?
If so, will it break in the middle of a post?

        Taner Edis,  SKEPTIC list owner