Ken Boschert <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 1993 20:01:15 CST6CDT
A novice listserv question, but I'm perplexed.  Although I have been able
to request and successfully receive digest versions of my list from my own
and dummy accounts, other users on the list have not had such luck, although
it appears that their requests were submitted properly.  Additionally, I can
request and receive Index requests, but other list users cannot.  Below is
my setup.  Have I set up the list wrong or is there some other underlying
reason other users have not been able to issue these commands successfully?

Advance thanks for your help.

Ken Boschert