James Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:15:50 +1100
Hi,

I have come across a rare problem and wonder if it has been seen
elsewhere.

I have two lists which seem to function normally EXCEPT with respect to
attachments sent by some subscribers.

The attachments seems to arrive ok, but are found to be empty.

Others can send attachments (word files) to the list and they get
through with content.
The subscription options of all members are identical.
There are no filters on the list.

Has anyone else come across this?

Any thoughts as I have no idea where to look (or more to the point,
what to look for.)

James

__
James Hale                       <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
IT Manager, ArtsIT, Faculty of Arts                        Tel: (834)48196
_