Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:31:12 -0400
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:06:09 -0400, Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I recently upgraded our listserv from 1.8d beta to 1.8d.  Since then I
>got complaints from list owner that their list potings are going out as
>soon as they arrive instead of outside the prime as the list was
>setup.  I have checked the prime setting on the server and even put the
>prime time in their list header to see.  But the postings are still
>going out as soon as they arrive.
>
>Any idea or advice?

This is probably a silly suggestion, but I'd make sure that both the
server's clock and its time zone are set correctly.

If that's not it, a copy of the setting might be useful, just to make sure
that it's set up correctly.

Hope this helps,