Thu, 1 Dec 1994 16:05:45 +0100
Finishing papers? Hell, try just starting the paper, (that is due next Monday,
and why are all the books checked out? in a class with 200 students doing a
paper on Fatty Arbuckle) or assignment! Some of our professors give take home
exams early and we get those too!

I plan to go look at that article of the Chronicle today (if I can get my
wheelchair inbetween the stacks ;) ). I am in the same boat with Mario. I had
to recently serve off a node to get a flamer to quit upsetting my list.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH