Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:44:36 EDT
On Thu, 19 Sep 1996 09:55:28 +0100 Internet Producer said:
>Hi...
>
>I'm getting the following error message:
>
>"Warning: 9 out of 10 license points are currently in use. L-Soft recommends
>a 20"
>
>Can anyone tell me what that means? It's not in the manual.

It means that you have a 10-point license for LISTSERV and you have used
9 of the 10 points.  Therefore we recommend that you upgrade to a 20 point
license based on a usage analysis that LISTSERV performs.

With one point left, you can make only one more list containing up to 150
subscribers before you run out of license points, so whether or not you
choose to upgrade depends on how much expansion of service you anticipate...

To purchase more points simply write to [log in to unmask] .

Nathan